October Goals (Let's kick buns!)
Sunday, September 30, 2012
The theme for this month is getting organized, and getting back on track!
I’ve got a LOT on my plate right now, a very full schedule, and a DH with lots of homework and projects, so it’s all me this fall. But the trade-off is tons of time with DD, so I’m a very happy camper.
Here’s the plan:
* 20 push-ups, 20 crunches, 20 crunches every night before bed, for a little extra boost
* Run 3-4 days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday)
* Pilates (with my little workout buddy!) 2-3 days (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
* Start kicking buns with 30 Day Shred in the mornings... I need to get back to AM workouts!!
* Keep planning meals and/or leftovers, NO take-out
* Keep preparing healthy lunches and snacks for work
* Log every bite (I instantly see the number on the scale drop when I'm aware of what I'm eating... funny how that works!!)
* Watch the coffee
* No snacks after dinner
* Log all money spent (There's an app for that...); I want to start seeing trends.
* Keep to-do list updated
* At the end of each workday, review my most important tasks for the next day so I can start each day fresh and ready to go.
Ok, clearly this is a big list and I'm far from perfect. But these are all things that I'd like to keep in the front of my mind throughout this months... healthy habits that I really want to work on.
What’s your plan for the month?