Happy Tuesday! My morning went by pretty fast! October already?! Yikes!
Oh I just noticed - I got 1,000 trophy for September! yes!
My calves are still so sore. I soaked them in the tub last night for 10 minutes and they were a little better. I did the same thing this morning before my shower. They are now a 6 on the sore scale! My calves are sore in spots I never felt before - like on the outside of my legs! Very strange! I definitely pushed myself to the max during my 5K! Thank you for all of the congrats. I am excited for my next race too!
So for October... the 5% fall challenge starts on Saturday. I am at 171 right now. I will probably still be at that weight for this Saturday weigh-in. I am still so excited!
Staying On Track in October:
- Stay within the lower calorie range for this 5% challenge!
- Weigh in once a week
- Find a measuring tape and get some measurements!
- Keep up with 5K training & walks
- 5K on Oct 13th. Hopefully I get under 37 minutes
- Zumba once a week! Huzzah!
- Yoga is over, so I need to find a cheaper place to do it or find an alternative to this workout! Maybe a dvd routine at home? I still don't have a TV so I would have to use my computer monitors.
- NO French fries. I also need to cut out tortilla chips if I want to lose 8.5 pounds by Dec 6th!
- No Halloween Candy or cookies - this should be easy for me because I don't normally eat those types of snacks!
- Aim for 1,000 fitness minute trophy for October!
- Continue to do non-workout activities I enjoy even if I go by myself (craft & pet fairs)
- Don't get discouraged if I don't reach all of my goals!