Saturday, January 26, 2013
OK, I need to get serious. My blood pressure is very high. I have an appointment next week and may need to start taking medication. I'm really NOT happy about that. I have been eating healthier and exercising more but obviuosly not enough. So for seven days I will.....
1) Journal all my food intake and monitor changes I can make
2) Exercise more. Set up a weekly plan and STICK to it. Journal all exercise.
3) No Mountain Dew
4) Get up as soon as my alarm goes off at 5:00 am (no snooze bar) and get in a SP video before work
5) Utilize my index cards at home/work stating: Are you drinking water right now? Have you had an am snack? Did you take an morning break and walk? Are you eating a healthy lunch mindfully? It's 2:00 pm work is done get to the fitness center.
6) Log in to SP every day as pften as I can.
7) Seven days.....repeat!
One can do anything for seven days is my motto!
My game plan for January was to eat healther, which I have been but I can still do better.
February goal was to exercise consistently which I am starting earlier than planned.
March want to monitor sugar and salt intake.
and still planning
April: Eat Breakfast and/or exercise am...SP April Challenge