Tuesday, June 04, 2013
So...if you haven't seen the fleeting and random updates my past two weeks in bullets:
* My husband asked to come back. Threw me for a loop. My anxiety went through the roof again.
* Birthday - Felt stronger than I had in a few years. Still realized how much further I have to go physically but accepted that as I usually do.
* Mom's house sold. She had moved in to help me. ANXIETY again! What to do now!?
* Mom found another house, but we are still walking realty tightrope with contingent offers.
* Kid breaks wrist during last few days of school.
* Kid sees bone doctor hoping for cast....nope...
* Kid has surgery and gets two pins...and wrapped mummy arm. We both hate this. :(
* Move husband back in and while it is awkward it's going okay.
* Mom's house appears to finally be sold for reals this time and she locks on house she chose.
* Mom's new house is said to be neighbors with an Indian graveyard (No lie! Fellow realtor friend says it was in the disclosures documentation!) Heh...I guess no pool...(inside joke for lovers of the movie Poltergeist.)
* My weight has not moved. I consider this to be freaking amazing, considering the week I've had. I count that as a win.
So that is how it's been lately. Still have major shuffing to do financially and we'll see where that tide takes me. Amazingly enough, not once during all of this did I feel overwhelmed or like we couldn't handle it. (Okay, small lie, when I came home from work and kid was skateboarding...with two pins in wrist...I kind of revisited the higher tones in my voice.)
The good news is that it is absolutely a fabulous June day and I get to go for an afternoon walk. :D I'm feeling bulletproof. ;)