2 weeks and 2 pounds down
Monday, July 22, 2013
Can not begin to express my sheer joy at losing another pound this week ! And I lowered my resting heart rate down from 74 two weeks ago to 62 today !
I was not perfect. I had a few things to eat I should have said no to. I could have exercised a little more. But I made enough right choices to stay on target and didn't suffer so very much. I had hoped to see a inch or so off the waist or what not, but that apparently is going to take more effort. Nevertheless, I will celebrate my victory !
Some of my better choices this week include, bit are not limited to:
* Sparked more days than not
* Rode bike at lunch
* Cleaned house when I wanted to snack
* Opted for unsweetened ice tea rather than pop
* Kept a bowl of fresh fruit handy
* Kept my workout routines varied and interesting