September is here already - what happened to summer? It seems to faster and faster as I get older and older.
Nevertheless, I have hit the 30 pound mark and am quite pleased about that. But, this is no time to rest on my laurels. There are 20 more that need to go before I will be happy about my weight. I never measured my waist or arms or anything, but can tell those are much improved as well. Wish I had now, but what are ya gonna do?
So, for September, I pledge to myself the following:
1. Go for 5 more minimum off.
2. Increase my exercise to trying for an hour a day. I will go back to the gym in order to accomplish this as I can't get it done strictly at home.
3. Increase my fruit and veggie intake. I don't eat enough of these.
4. Try to make a difference in my community more than I have been. This will increase my activity on general principle.
5. Increase the momentum in this certification program I'm doing, find a new job that pays me what I am worth.
6. Never let me think, again, that I am not worthy of all of this. Because...I am!
Oh, almost forgot. I need to stay clear of toxic people. Toxicity may not be across the board, but if they are to me, that's enough. There are still a few I let in and ruin my time here on this earth. Must stop this without becoming one myself.
If I slide on any of this during the month, I will remember to go back and read September.
Press on Cathy Rose, press on.