Plans for change
Monday, September 16, 2013
Holy Cow. I just realized that at a 2 lb per week rate, I could be under 200 by New Year's. I really want to get there. Last night, I realized that the reason why pants don't fit me very well is because I have a size 10 frame and a 20-22 body. (In pattern sizes, not clothing sizes!) that just makes fitting the pants nearly impossible. The fabric just doesn't lay the way I want it to. I'm going to put them away for a while and concentrate on diet and exercise to help me out. I have a couple plans to help me out here.
1. Losing 2 lb a week puts me at 198 right at New Year's. that's motivation in itself.
2. Put $2 in a jar for every workout I complete. (beginning to end). I'll use this fund for fun stuff.
3. Track my nutrition religiously. If it goes in my mouth, it is tracked.
4. I'm keeping my weight reward system as well, but most rewards won't cost money. We'll be moving in December, so my instinct is to pack everything right now, but I'm not doing that. Each time I hit a weight goal, I get to pack a box or two.
5. I'm going to print off a calendar and buy some stickers for nutrition and workouts. I want to be able to earn my stickers! (If it worked for me then, I'm sure it'll work for me now!)
6. I plan to make motivation jars for pounds lost and pounds to go.
Here's to sticking with it and making the difference. I want to make the patterns fit without too much alteration. I'd love to shop on the clearance rack, too!