Wow what a great start! I have made a few goals this month and have kept them all! I am feeling good. I came to the realization that it was my behaviors not just my food that has got me into trouble and created my current wt, so 2014 I am dedicated to changing behaviors one day at a time. Here is what I have been doing so far.
I call these my dailys! (my no matter whats)
1. breckfast (to fuel my body)
2. vitamins (I take kids gummy ones, I love the taste and taking them)
3. Exercise at 30+ min a day. (from a casual walk to intense) whatever the day brings.
4. Spark! ( I log in my cals, fitness, and post on my teams)
5. Only F&V's after 8pm! (this helps me if I get the latenight munchies)
Plus I added a commitment of the wk, that has been ongoing since i created it!
wk 1- No deep fried foods for the first 100 days
wk 2- Walk everyday (even if its just around the block) developing the habit.
wk 3- Post on a blog everyday
wk 4- Eat at least 1 fruit and 1 vegi a day
wk 5- write a blog a wk. (this is my first one for that commitment)
All these things aren't always easy , but doable, somedays are easier than others, but I have been 100% since the start! woohoo.
I have also added w/o commitment to stay w/i cal limit of 1000-2000 (mostly just under 1500) and only eating sing size servings of any food. I will prob add these as my wkly commitments in Feb.
My commitment is to keep my commitments!
I can! I can! I can!
So can you! Make your own list of commitments, make them doable! NMW!