First Day of April
Tuesday, April 01, 2014
I am setting a goal for myself to lose at least 5 pounds this month. I am still carrying around the 15 pounds I've gained, and I want it gone. My day has been crazy busy. So far today I've:
1. Got my 3 girls off to school
2. Ran 2 miles
3. Showered and went to Petco for puppy food. When we got her 2.5 weeks ago, she weighed 2 lbs., 11 oz. Today she weighs 7. She's eating me out of house and home.
4. Went to the Vitamin Shoppe and over paid for protein bars. But it was kinda worth it because they had awesome flavors I've never seen before.
4. Went to Walmart. Had to get the usual household supplies, and then I went nuts buying my girls Easter candy. May God keep me away from the robin's eggs...please.
5. Went to get an estimate on putting an a/c compressor on my 1996 van. So the mechanic tells me he can put in a rebuilt one, plus a new blower motor for $370. But he can't guarantee it. He said it's like "putting on a new outfit, crapping in it, and then changing your clothes without showering". What does that mean???
6. Then went to Costco, Apparently, the last time I was there, a Costco employee voided my membership card because it's my hubby's card, and he wasn't with me, so I would have to get someone to help me validate my membership the next time I came....which was today.
7. Put away a ton of groceries, and now I have to cook dinner, and help my little one with her homework.
I didn't even get to eat my lunch until 3:30. If I could stay this busy every day, I could easily reach my goal.