Time to get back on track!
Saturday, November 01, 2014
October took a toll but, November is going to be MUCH better! I know my goals and I have the tools to achieve them. I let some things slip last month. I can't really say I let SOME things slip... I let a LOT of things slip! I wasn't as focused on my food intake and my exercise was haphazard.
Some good things? While in Vegas, I worked out every day! I even received my 40,000 step badge on FitBit (19 miles in one day!) I hit my flight goal on most days (at least 10 floors climbed)
Some bad things? Because of the travel (some for fun and some for very sad reasons) my eating and drinking habits were awful. I had days last month where I didn't hit my very active minutes, step, flight and/or mileage goals
So, now on to the plan for November...
1) Achieve 30 very active fitness minutes (per my FitBit) EVERY day in November
2) Eat at least 5 fruits and veggies every day (no excuses!)
3) Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day
4) Create an easy weight lifting routine that I can do at least twice each week
5) Figure out creative ways to get stretching into my day (I'm feeling like an old lady with lots of aches and pains)
That's it! Now, I really need to get off the computer and go for the long walk/run I promised myself!