Changes have to be consistant! Not once a year!
Sunday, January 04, 2015
I used to believe in New Years resolutions, but now I believe that your resolutions have to be daily in order for you to continue to have success! Once you reach one goal, if you don't continue to set small goals into the new year, then you will not succeed! We all have good days and bad days, but the strength we draw from inside us, is what is going to get us over those hurdles! So I am one for setting goals and continuing to do so because that is what helps keep me accountable! So here are some of my goals for the next week:
1. Continue exercising each day for at least 30 minutes a day
2. Continue to track my food daily even if I had a bad day
3. Make sure I am eating three times a day and that I don't skip lunch on Sunday just because I am busy doing stuff
4. When I go out to eat, I focus more on eating salads instead of all the other junk
5. Work on slowing down and not getting so frustrated when I don't get everything done
These are some of my goals for the week, but these are weekly goals, not New Years Resolutions!