Just another manic monday . . .
Monday, January 19, 2015
I would love to be able to kick the filing cabinets like that in real life. But just the picture makes me smile. I've been in a bit of a funk over the last few days - a few of my inner demons getting the better of me. I know there are some things out of my control - (like the fact that it's really a holiday and I still have to be at work!) or that my body just really didn't want to get out of bed this morning - the choices I make in my attitudes and behaviors are completely mine. Therefore, I WILL be doing the following today:
1) I will get my job done to the best of my ability
2) I will spend this evening with my kids and remember to tell them a million times how great they are.
3) SMILE - It does even more for your body and mind than milk!
4) Tell my friends and family how thankful I am they're in my life
5) Do something active tonight!
6) Eat healthy!
Here's to another great week!