Monday, January 26, 2015
Today I got the go ahead for my hernia surgery for Wednesday 01/28/15.
1. They told me having a cold will not stop me from having surgery... hmmm Guess that is a good thing. hehehe I'm glad as I'm wanting this surgery over with.
2. Took some time to go to town and have some "ME" time and got my nails done.
3. Got some distressing news about my nephew who was in a car accident. He's OK... And only had 25 stitches on his forehead... PTL God WAS looking out for him and his friends.
4. I am grateful that I live in Florida with all the storms that are happening in the NE this evening... Praying all my friends that live in that area are safe and Warm...
5. Thankful for my husband who will be here for me and I for him as we need each other through the years. Isn't that the way it's suppose to be? hehehe