Saturday, January 31, 2015
I'm pretty frustrated today. I know it has to do with my surgery but each day since surgery I'm gaining and I'm up almost 4 pounds now. I know it will all come back off when my system starts working like it is supposed to again. And then yesterday was a very bad day for me. So there was some stress eating in there too. Hate when that happens. I was so upset that I just did not care.
So I need to find some positives/thankfuls to start my day off with.
1. I know this weight gain is only temporary and will come right back off once this bloating goes down and my system returns to normal. My body has been through a trauma and just needs to heal a little more.
2. I am so thankful for my counselor where I can go and share my thoughts and words without being put down for the way I may say something. Come on Friday!
3. Having unconditional love from my little pups sure does help make things seem brighter...
4. DH has to go to Kissimmee today to install a part on a heater, so that means I will have some "ME" time. After yesterday This is a Blessing. Thank you! TY TY!
5. Today is a new day and the sun is shining.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.