Thursday, February 05, 2015
It's been a tough week. I've been down and on the depressed side and haven't felt like blogging or finding anything good in the day. So just let the days go by. But today I've had some alone time and tomorrow I'm looking forward to more alone time. I love "ME" time. It's time for me to think and push all the negative things away. To kinda reset my thinking to positive thinking... Because all this week it's just been going round and round like a broken record of negative hurtful things that have been said to me.
1. Thankful for Alone time... Resetting positive thinking...
2. Tomorrow more Positive time... Meeting in Kissimmee will help the positive thinking.
3. Shopping for a new purse... Yay!
4. My last shopping trip at BJ's Wholesale club... I have lots of coupons too! YAY!
5. Finally getting out of the house 10 days after surgery... Boy do I need it! YAY!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...