Sunday, February 08, 2015
Having a much better day today.
1. Enjoyed my Friday get away day. Just what I needed to reset my positive attitude.
2. Went to dinner last night and enjoyed a nice Mexican dinner which I hadn't had in a very long time. Yum Enchilada's. Even have one left over for lunch today. Hey it's lunch time too! lol
3. I had the energy to do a little cleaning around the house but taking lots of breaks. Had lots of dust bunnies that were needing tending too this morning. they are hard to catch if you let them get too big. hehehe
4. Thank you to those friends that understand that sometimes you have to vent those negative feelings to get them out. And boy were they over flowing the other day. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends that understand and share ideas on how to keep my positives flowing. Thank you thank you thank you.
5. Had a successful weigh in this week with a 3 pound elimination. Woo hoo!
I'm also enjoying a virtual vacation with one of my Sparkfriends who is actually in Hawaii and has shared her days with some of us and has promised this Mermaid her very own Lagoon today. I can't wait... Even if it is only a virtual trip I'm enjoying every day of it. hehehe... Can you say ~~~ S*P*L*A*S*H~~~
Enjoy your day!