Thursday, February 12, 2015
Today has been a really nice day...
Sharing some of the good things...
1. Dr. Gave me the A-OK from surgery... All was good and to come back if I ever need him again. hehehe
2. Got a text from DIL Penny on my way home asking if I wanted her to ride along to the dr. So called and told her I was on my way home but if she needed anything I'd come take her to town. So picked her up and took her to Wendy's for lunch and then went to Aldi's and got a few things... It was nice seeing her. Hadn't seen her for a couple weeks.
3. Saw that Aldi's had Orchid's on sale so got one for Penny for Valentine's Day (her hubby is out of town) And got 2 for me. I couldn't decide which one I wanted so got them both. hehehe From my hubby. hehehe
4. Got Home and Andy is fixing our ice maker that has been on the blink for a while. YAY! So Thankful for this... We need out ice cubes. hehehe
5. Got on FB and got a message (from this morning) from Penny that she missed her friend and MIL. How nice.
I will probably regret all the calories from the Frostie I had at lunch but it was a special day... So will just forgive myself this one time and remember just how many calories it has next time. hehehe
I'm so thankful for all these nice things that happen today.