Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Still enjoying my beautiful Orchids from Valentines Day.
It's going to be a great day...
I had my final back injections on Friday (thank goodness) So glad they are finished up and hope they last for a long time. And then the doctor talked to me about the new procedure for my compression fractures. Well... I was concerned then Monday I called the Dr. Office and got more information and now feel more at ease. So will give it a try just to ease more back pain. I have faith in this Doctor.
1. I took the weekend off after my injections and relaxed. Was nice not to do much.
2. Had a nice day to myself as DH went to the coast looking at property. Weather was beautiful about 70*. made it nice on the porch where I got 3 loads of laundry done yesterday.
3. Today will be nice to get out of the house and run some errands in town. Looking forward to that.
4. Thankful that DH has not made anymore "goodies" that I can't resist. The Cinnamon Rolls almost did me in. hehehe But I made it through those even eating them without gaining. Yay... So hoping for a good weigh in or at least staying the same for the week.
5. Thankful for the Beautiful Sunshine
I see outside this morning. It won't last long as they are calling for 30's again in a couple days... But it will be back again Sunday with temps in the 80's... Crazy Florida Weather. So Happy that I live here this year for sure. Sending prayers for all those having the terrible weather this year.