Sunday 03/08/15 Positives - I can find them!
Sunday, March 08, 2015
It's been a while since I have felt like or could find any positive. There just seems to be so much negativity around all the time. It just makes it hard to find them... So here goes...
1. The Sun is shining so brightly today. And it's still a little cool 66* outside. Perfect weather if you ask me. I hope that the sun is warming all my friends in the NE who need it so much more than me.
2. I'm feeling a little better each day after my recent back procedure. Can't wait until all the pain is gone.
3. I've noticed that more flowers are getting ready to bloom. Spring is coming soon. Yay!
4. While the celery did not take that was planted in the green house the romaine lettuce did. How exciting. And we will be trying the celery again. But in a pot this time. It's fun to try to grow new things to see if they will grow.
5. It was great getting to sleep in this morning with the daylight saving time. I chose to turn over and just keep on sleeping for a change. Well until my sweet little Keno decided it was time for mom to get up. So she licked my ear until I got up. But hey it worked pretty quick, I was up in no time. hehehe
Thank you God for all these blessings in my life... And for my Sparkfriends that I share it with.