Wednesday, April 29, 2015
April is almost over and I keep forgetting to do my blogs again.
I do remember to come to spark daily. That is a good thing. I log my foods daily. I stay within my calorie range almost every day. But without any exercise it is hard to build the muscle and loose the weight.
Summer is here in Florida so that means the pool weather is just around the corner so that will give me hope. Walking in my above ground pool is good. I'm hoping it will help with all the back pain that I have. Although it will not help the neck pain that has started up again.
I know I need to call the Pain Dr again and get in and try injections in the neck. But I was so overwhelmed with all the Dr's and surgery's for the first few months of the year that I decided to just put it all on hold at least for a month or two. So I guess May will be the month to get it all going again. I can't take the Ibuprofen which does help a little because it will cause me kidney failure so the only other thing is to call the pain dr. UGH... So I need to turn it around and think of it as a positive thing and not think of the "pain" part of getting the injection as a negative. hehehe yeah right... It does hurt! But I can do it... it will help in the end... Well hopefully. I Just need to make the call to the Pain dr again and get it going.
Well I started this blog in one direction and then it takes off in a whole other direction. It's always like that with me, everything always comes back to my pain.
I was reading through some of the other blogs and how other people were doing and how positive they were or how they were taking baby steps and such... And I am as well... But my biggest hurdle is always the pain. Ugh...
Ok time to find them positives like Wanda taught me...
- I'm thankful that I am able to walk again. Since my last back surgery. Thank you!
- I'm thankful that I have Spark to come to daily and check in, log my foods, stay within my calorie range. Thank you!
- I am thankful for the close friends I have made on Sparks over the years. Thank you!
- I'm blessed to have such a great husband who is such a hard worker. Thank you!
- I'm thankful to have my extended family (thanks to FB I get to see them) Thank you!
- I'm blessed to have my furbabies that give me such unconditional love. Thank you, Thank You, Thank you...
Sending Prayers for Wanda and her Family that they have a safe trip to & from Mexico for the Wedding.