Subliminal Exercise? ...
Thursday, July 09, 2015
I can't recall from where I typed up this note and pasted it in my Journal; but the thoughts seem worth remembering.
1) Today, I am choosing exercise to increase my physical fitness
2) I release all (my) resistance to physical activity
3) I let go of all (my) internal struggles to exercise regularly
4) I rise above, physical and mental exhaustion
5) I AM FREE TO LET GO OF ALL RESISTANCE TO EXERCISE
6) I have replaced the need for "instant results," with patience and persistence
7) I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR MAKING EXCUSES NOT TO EXERCISE
8) Anxiety about exercise is separate from me now
9) I am free to let go of "old, unsupportive attitudes" about working out
10) I CHOSE PERSISTENT ACTION AND PERSEVERANCE OVER "GIVING UP" EVERY TIME