Tis the season....
Monday, December 12, 2016
Tis the season...
To enjoy family and friends.
For me it is...
1. a struggle to stay on track with food/calorie intake.
2. A struggle to stay motivated to exercise.
3. Making me feel like a grinch.
What do I do?
1. Pray - Lord, help me to remember the reason for the season is the birth of Your Son and my Savior. Help me to enjoy my family and friends. Help me to enjoy the food/goodies in moderation. Help me to get up and move in ways that are beneficial to my health and well being. Let Your praise be continuely in my mouth. Amen.
2. Put my measuring cups on the table. I use the 1/4 cup and 1/2 cup measures when eating at functions.
3. Gather all exercise videos and put them in the open so they are visable and easily accessible.
4. Post signs around that will encourge me to get up and move!
5. Keep uplifting music available when I am alone.
Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.
My spark friends keep me hanging on.