Reasons to Cut Back on Sugar
Thursday, May 11, 2017
I like sugar, and I am definitely an 'everything in moderation' type of gal. But, of course, this implies that moderation is, in fact, key. So here are my reasons to keep sugar moderate (e.g. fewer than 6 teaspoons a day on average):
1. I feel better in general.
2. Not as many sugar cravings when I don't eat as much sugar.
3. I have more energy, and it's not as erratic.
4. No drop in blood sugar!
5. I don't feel as tired in the afternoon.
6. My body feels stronger, like it's not lugging so much around.
7. It's a natural fat builder!
8. I won't have weird obsessions with sugar/dessert when I'm at a restaurant with friends.
9. My teeth don't feel so gross.
10. I'll live longer.
Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge, and though I've definitely had my fair share of doubts, this challenge has been one of the greatest things I've ever done for myself. :)