June Goals Revisited
Sunday, July 02, 2017
So it's time to see how I did in June.
1. Give up sweet treats and desserts for one month: I accomplished this.
However, I found out in the process that totally depriving myself of something won't work, it only makes me want it more. What I have been doing all throughout my journey does work and that's moderation. So I will add an occasional sweet treat back into my journey. It's good to know I could do it but I find I don't really want to.
2. Focus on exercise: I am going to do at least 30 minutes of exercise every day:
This one was the easiest to accomplish. Even though it got extremely hot outside, I still managed at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.
I will get a minimum of 10,000 steps on my Fitbit daily for the next 30 days. No excuses: Done and done.
3. Sleep: I will get no less than 7 hours of sleep daily for the next 30 days.
I was not as successful with this. I am still having trouble getting to, and staying, asleep. I had more successful days than unsuccessful ones but I would not say this goal was accomplished.
4. Clean up and clean out: This one was very successful.
I was able to donate several boxes and bags of clothing and household items to BB/BS.
5. Because I still need to lose weight, another goal is to lose at least 4 pounds this month:
I am happy to say I lost 4.2 pounds.
It was a good month.
July here I come.
Edit Blog EntryDelete Blog Entry