I may not get everything right. I may make a ton of mistakes and excuses. I may have ups and downs and all arounds.. But I am getting a few things right.
I AM PROUD OF ME..
- For trying!
- For still being here after all these years.
- For day after day, week after week, year after year, still showing up.
- For being honest with myself.
- For learning to forgive myself for my past.
- For knowing that I am not living my best life.
- For working towards doing better.
- For my desire to learn, to grow.
- For setting goals.
- For joining challenges.
- For leading teams.
- For (hopefully) spreading knowledge, hope, and joy.
- For trying to BE the good I wish to see in this world.
- For trying to SEE the good in this world, to understand things I may still be ignorant on.
- For not giving up on myself or others.
- For standing up for myself and others.
- For trying to do what is necessary, even if it is hard.
- For trying to teach my boys and anyone who is willing to listen to be the light in this world, to not give up on humanity or ourselves, to live in love.
Here's to another day of trying, of not giving up, of striving to be the light in this world.