SMART Goals, BLC 40 and clarification from previous blog
Wednesday, May 01, 2019
Happy May day everyone! I can't believe it is May 1st all ready. Where does the time go? I was telling my students that scientist lie to them that time is consistent. As we get older, we know that is a lie.When we had babies, it seemed to slow down when they cried and wouldn't go to sleep. But we blink and the next thing we know, they are off to college.
My students know this as summer vacations go much faster then when school is in session! And the end of the school year goes faster then at beginning of the school year. And watching the clock, either when the students want out of a class or the end of the day or when I can't sleep at night, almost stops the clock.
Clarifications about my previous blog. My brother said 3 yrs ago that he wanted to leave the country. But in that 3 yrs, he has done nothing to show he actually wants to leave. He wants to sell the house strictly for the money. He says he needs the money so he doesn't have to use his retirement money. But he is 65 yo and retired from this university job ~3 or 4 yrs ago. Isn't that what retirement money is for, retirement?
SMART goals for the month and for the next 12 weeks:
1. I will limit my carbs and lose 12 lbs. This will get me in the overweight classification.
2. Walk daily, minimum 5 minutes.
3. Sleep minimum 6 hours nightly.
Quilting SMART goals for the month:
1. Work on 1 section of Sundial quilt. (going to class on Saturday)
2. Make 6 flowers for Diamond Wedding ring quilt. (Need to finish cutting out all pieces first).
3. Make 12 Hawaiian shirts.
4. Make BOM (class on May 11).
Household SMART goals for the month:
1. Make menus weekly.
2. Work in yard every Sunday.
3. Vacuum 1 day week.