A weekend full of NSV!
Monday, June 17, 2019
This last weekend was one of the best weekends I have had in ages! My hubby will be out of town for my birthday, so as an early birthday surprise he brought me shopping. He said my old jeans are just too big and I need new ones. Well, my fellow Sparkers, that was just the beginning of my NSV weekend!
1. I fit into a size 16 jeans! I went from 24 to 16!
2. Saturday I went to the gym from ST and Cardio and was able to increase the weights on all of the machines for my strength training regime.
3. I had to buy a belt for my new jeans.. I bought a LARGE! Not a 3xl, not a 2xl, nope not even an xl... a freaking large!
4. Took my measurements and i lost 1 inch on my bust, 1.5 inches on my waist, and 2 inches on my hips!
5. After my shower Saturday I took down a towel and was able to fully wrap it around me without any sign of belly peaking through!
I literally cried Sunday when I began recounting all of the NSV! It felt so stinking good to reap the benefits of my hard work.
Thank you, my fellow Sparkers, for rooting for me, holding my hand and guiding me, and for offering a wealth of inspiration!