March 31, 2020
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
I can't believe that it is the last day of March. It has been such a weird month with so many things that have changed.
Anyway, it's been a fairly quiet day. I really didn't have any motivation, so I didn't clean the living room like I planned. I did get 3 loads of laundry done, so it wasn't a complete loss of a day.
I started my day with my workout, shower, breakfast and washing the dishes and making the bed. I spent some time reading and did color a little bit. I spent some time outside just soaking up the sunshine. Our daffodils are close to blooming!
I have tried to focus on the positive things today. It's been tough, but it does help.
1. Nutrition: okay, still need to get snacking under control.
2. Fitness: This morning I did Barre Blend: Booty Blend 5.
3. Personal: Read my Bible and devotional and will have my prayer/journal time before bed. Phone time was okay.
Wrap-up of March goals - the main area that I am struggling is with snacking. It's harder now with being home all the time.
Goals for April:
1. Nutrition: Water first, veggies most - get some control on snacking!
2. Fitness: finish Barre Blend, then I'm moving on to 10 Rounds with Joel Freeman.
3. Personal: same - read Bible and spend time with God and focus on cutting back on computer/phone time.
Tomorrow - the main thing on my agenda, unless something changes is the final Lenten Service at church. It is weird just being Pastor and me, but hey at least we can!