I don't know what's different, but I'm feeling more positive and upbeat these days. Getting more sleep? Dunno, but I'm glad.
So here's where I am with my goals:
1. Say good-bye to one item a day, and if something comes in, something goes out = 366 fewer items.
Off track, but I'm not giving up.
2. Read one pleasure book a week that meets the requirements to donate to the prison program = 52 books a year.
This week, I read a book in M.C.Beaton's Hamish MacBeth series. Silly, fun, and so readable.
Total for 2020: 23
3. Happiness Planner project.
On-track at the mid-point.
4. I will try one new recipe each week.
Good intentions but empty shelves in the grocery store. I'm hoping to try one of Nigella Lawson's chicken recipes - stay tuned!
5. Skin care.
I need to do more for my skin, but I have stepped up things a bit. I also did a hair mask and think my hair looks healthier.
6. Study French 30 minutes a day.
Inconsistent. I can do better.
7. Challenging myself to a no-spend May. Rent, utilities, a set food budget and - that's it, barring a genuine emergency.
Stay safe, be well, and