So my last blogging challenge was interrupted by Covid, as I was an early Covid prepper (& irritated with those here who were in active and vocal denial, though I've gotten over that anger, which was my own maladaptive and non-compassionate response). I've been back, off and on, and off, but have mostly been engaged with and following my Spark plan, though I haven't always logged my food and my movement, lately.
So I'm restarting this blogging challenge, with the New Moon, (Friday@1:39 EDT in loquacious Gemini. It almost happened by accident...I was reading an a sparkticle, and left a comment:
FIVE FUN FITNESS GOALS FOR THE NEW YEAR ('09)
& here are my summer fitness goals:
Re-up'ing my fitness GOALS here, even tho it's not Jan1):
1) Continue with training to do 'real' push-ups: 13 will be first goal, then age (58, which is how many I can do @ wall right now)
2) Start working on splits
3) Start some self-defense/kick-boxing videos
Some *fun* things I do now, but want to do these more!
1) Smile more
2) More positivity
3) More yoga
4) More dancing (even in quarantine!), both ballet & belly!
5) More Gardening - did some today
Fitness Goals in *future*, post covidVax or when I feel safe (& won't hurt my octo roomie parents):
1) Paddle-boating &/or Kayaking
4) Climb a rope (never could in gym class, 1 of only ones)
6***) Half or Full Marathon?
Well, that's 1 down, 99 to go....