Even if you haven’t lost 100 pounds or climbed Mt. Everest, you’ve still got accomplishments in your life to be proud of, and experiences to share with others. Are you ready to talk?We’re listening! |
1. What brought you to SparkPeople?
2. What is one thing that makes you happy?
3. What is one accomplishment that makes you proud?
4. When life gets in the way, how do you stay focused on your goals?
5. What is one piece of advice you’d give a new member on their first day at SparkPeople?
6. What is your story? You might have shared some of your journey answering the other questions, but we'd love to hear your story. Members can relate to your story in powerful ways that provide motivation and encouragement.
Post these questions/responses, as well as anything else you’d like to share, in a new blog on your SparkPage. Send the blog link to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: My SparkStory). If chosen, your blog could be featured on our SparkStories homepage or in our weekly email!
Thanks for sharing your story!